top of page
I am Pritish and yes, my last name is Panda. I am a User Experience Designer based in Dublin.
I Love to ask questions, which bothered many during my childhood, but now I am making a career out of it. Currently I am working as a User Experience Designer at Blueface, where I ideate, research, design, and test the products. I also love to talk about design and recently delivered talks at Huckletree , Dublin and Wework, Dublin. My main interest area lies in user research and solving business problems using design.
1. Empathy + User Research to understand the issue.
2. Define the problem , define the KPI and create the user stories .
A well defined problem saves a lot of design time. Use story boards to clearly depict the different cases where your product will be used and how it will be used.
3. Design for different use cases and user stories.
Begin with pen and paper and draw the wireframes, as you get more confirmations, move ahead with high fidelity prototypes to testing phase.
4. Usability testing and iterate the design with feedback.
Think Aloud Testing
5. Monitor the KPI and iterate.
Google Heart Framework to measure the intended success of your design.
5. Don't skip your meals.
My mom says "Keep your brain hungry, not stomach".
bottom of page